What Makes Our Probiotic MD1550 so Powerful?
- PROBIOTIC WITH PATENTED SLOW RELEASE CAPSULES – Deliver 50B live, gut biome improving organisms daily.
- 15 STRAINS Scientifically Selected by a Medical Doctor to Restore Good Bacteria, Relieve Leaky Gut, Nausea, Indigestion and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- PATENTED DELAYED RELEASE CAPSULES Mean That our Probiotic Supplements Reach Your Intestines. Did You Know that Most Other Brands Are Destroyed in Your Stomach? What a Waste of Money.
- PREBIOTICS FEED THE 15 STRAIN PERFECTION BLEND Supercharging Your Biome and Reducing Bloating
- MADE IN THE USA in an FDA Inspected and cGMP Certified Facility For Maximum Potency.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I take MD1550 before, during or after a meal?
You should take 1 capsule daily at a time that is convenient for you. There is no specific time of day, or meal timing requirement when taking Probiotic MD1550.
Does MD1550 Need to be Refrigerated?
25 years ago when probiotics were beginning to make their way into the consumer market the bacterial technology was far different than today and back then if you didn’t refrigerate your probiotics there was a good chance they would die off. Today, the technologies have advanced and probiotics such as MD1550 are stable at room temperature for extended periods of time. This means that your MD1550 bottles do not need to be stored in the fridge, however, you should avoid exposing them to high heat for extended periods of time.
What are the benefits to taking Probiotic MD1550?
Probiotic consumption has been shown to have an incredible list of benefits. Because our Medical Advisory Board formulated MD1550 with 15 specifically selected strains you can expect unparalleled performance. Some of the most common benefits of probiotic consumption are:
- Improved Digestion
- Reduced Gastric Distress
- Reduction in the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Reduction in the symptoms of Leaky Gut
- Relief from Diarrhea
Moving beyond the digestive system, some individuals report relief from:
- Skin conditions, like eczema
- Urinary and vaginal health issues
- Allergies and colds
- Oral health conditions
Why is MD1550's Patented Delivery Technology So Important?
In order for any probiotic to be effective the live cultures contained within the capsule must be delivered to the small intestine. That of course means that they must first pass through the harsh, acidic environment of your stomach. By design, your stomach is an effective food processor and bacteria destroyer. This means that up to 95% of the live probiotic organisms that are packaged in run of the mill vegetable or gelatin capsules will perish in the stomach and provide ZERO benefit to you. That is why we went to the extra trouble and expense to find a delivery technology that delivers the probiotics in MD1550 to your small intestine thereby providing you with the maximum benefit and the maximum value for your hard earned dollar.
Why 15 Strains? Most Probiotics Seem to Have Just 5 or So?
When we formulated MD1550 we had two primary goals.
- To create a Probiotic with the broadest benefit spectrum ever brought to the consumer market.
- To create a Probiotic that delivered the maximum amount of live, active cultures to the small intestine where they can have the most positive impact.
What our having met these goals means to you is that when you take MD1550 you can be assured that virtually no matter what the source of your gastric distress you have one or more live active cultures ready to go to work for you. Other less diverse and less concentrated probiotics simply cannot offer a comparable level of effectiveness.
Why is it Important to Have Prebiotics Included?
Prebiotics are an essential part of a high-performance Probiotic such as MD1550. Prebiotics provide an essential food source for these “good” bacteria strains that allows them to grow, flourish and overpower the “bad” bacteria that are the root cause of your issues.
What Do the Different Probiotic Strains Do for Me?
- Bifidobacterium breve – Bifidobacterium breve is essential for colon health, especially if you’ve taken antibiotics. Studies have found that many digestive problems coincide with low levels of B. breve.
- Bifidobacterium infantis – Bifidobacterium infantis supports the digestive system by releasing an acid that keeps harmful organisms from taking hold. It’s especially helpful for people suffering from digestive ailments or occasional constipation. 
- Bifidobacterium bifidum – Bifidobacterium bifidum is a household name in probiotic strains (if there is such a thing). It keeps unwanted bacteria out, eases digestion, and boosts the immune system. It plays an important role in immune function and allergy response; and encourages normal, healthy looking skin. 
- Bifidobacterium lactis – Bifidobacterium lactis neutralizes gliadin, the wheat protein responsible for gluten sensitivity. Gliadin also damages the intestinal lining and can cause leaky gut.
- Bifidobacterium longum – Bifidobacterium longum helps keep acid levels balanced. It’s especially helpful for anyone taking antibiotics.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – Lactobacillus acidophilus supports digestion, particularly lactose digestion, and boosts the immune system.
- Lactobacillus brevis – Helping out on both ends, Lactobacillus brevis is soothing to both oral and colon tissue. 
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus – Lactobacillus bulgaricus creates natural antibiotics in your gut that fight invading organisms. It also releases acids that neutralize toxins and promote balance.
- Lactobacillus casei – Lactobacillus casei supports digestion, the immune system, and soothes the bowels. 
- Lactobacillus gasseri – Lactobacillus gasseri supports digestion, balanced blood sugar, and encourages a normal body weight. 
- Lactococcus lactis – Lactococcus lactis helps digestion and encourages a normal gut environment, especially helping to defend against leaky gut.
- Lactobacillus plantarum – Lactobacillus plantarum produces L. lysine, an amino acid that supports calcium absorption, hormone production, and boosts the immune system. It’s often used as a remedy for bowel disorders.
- Lactobacillus paracasei – Lactobacillus paracasei helps with fatigue, protects teeth from cavities, and many people also report it lessens the impact of environmental sensitivities.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – Generally cited for promoting a happy and healthy gut environment, Lactobacillus rhamnosus also has a reputation for helping with UTIs by kick-starting antibodies and boosting the immune system.
- Lactobacillus salivarius – Lactobacillus salivarius fights unwanted microbes in the mouth and the small intestine. It’s considered essential for oral health. This strain, as do many, thrives when provided with prebiotic foods like banana, barley, tomatoes, and garlic.
Source: The Global Healing Center
What Specific Benefits Do the 15 Strains Provide to Women?
What Our Customers are Saying about their Probiotic MD1550
This is a miracle in a bottle. I have IBS with frequent stools and stomach cramps. After 3 wks of being on this probiotic my life is now almost back to normal after years of failed treatments.
I did some research on probiotics and decided that the best place to start was to look at organism count and strain variety as these two characteristics are what really determine how well a probiotic is likely to work for you in providing the widest range of benefits.
“Survivability” is another point that a lot of research touches on and I guess is the third important factor when considering a probiotic. If the probiotic isn’t protected from your stomach, POOF the little critters get killed off and you’ve just wasted your money.
So… armed with this newly found knowledge I headed here to Amazon and started looking for high count probiotics with at least 10 strains.
Long story short, I chose this one because it appears to have about the best count/strain combo on Amazon, and is reasonably priced.
I’m now about 2 weeks into the month supply and I have noticed my stomach feels better and I am way less bloated after meals! Plus, it may be coincidence, but there has been quite a bit of stomach flu running through the office and I am happy to report that so far I have been spared!
I am never sick but, this past summer I had four medical conditions; tendonitis, pulled back, abscessed tooth and deviated septum surgery. As a result, I took antibiotics for about 6 weeks and NSAIDS for about 3 weeks. Really messed with my gut. I had classic symptoms of candida overgrowth. I pretty much knocked that out with a 4-week course of cleansing and probiotic support, combined with a diet devoid of sugar and as little carbohydrates as possible.
But I was unsatisfied with the performance of the probiotic was using. It just didn’t seem to have enough oomph to put me right again. My doc, who is also a friend, said that it was critical to find a probiotic with b. infantis plus 5-10 other b.s. I surveyed the probiotics available on Amazon and picked yours.
I began to notice some positive effects after about a week or ten days. But, after about two weeks I began to notice other unexpected results. Not only were bloating and gas gone, so was sweaty feet. But, I also noticed that some skin irritations that had been very, very slow to heal have all suddenly disappeared. My energy level is back up and everything seems to be back to normal.
But, I’m not taking any chances, MD 1550 is now a part of my daily routine and will be into the future.
Links to Supporting Research about Probiotics
Probiotics, those helpful little digestive bacteria heroes of natural medicine practitioners have moved to the center stage of medical research in recent years. From cancer, to aging to diabetes, the potential range of benefits of probiotics are just beginning to become understood. Here are just a few articles to get you started on your quest for knowledge!
Tips to Get the Most From Your MD1550
Additional Information About Probiotic MD1550
- 50 Billion active probiotic organisms – 2, 3, heck, even 10X more than other brands!
- 15 Scientifically Selected Strains – your intestinal biome is a complex ecosystem that needs a broad spectrum of healthy, vibrant probiotics in order to provide the most benefit. Why do some probiotics only have 1 – 5 different strains? Because the most potent, highly bioengineered strains are expensive and difficult to grow.
- Patented Delivery Technology – Most manufacturers stuff a few billion active organisms into a plain, stomach digestible Vegetable Capsule hoping that you don’t realize that 95% of your Probiotic investment never reaches the small intestine where it can provide the healthful benefit you paid for.
- Specially Formulated PreBiotics – If you are having diet issues and gastrointestinal difficulties, adding probiotics alone may not provide the benefit you are hoping for. That’s because the probiotics themselves need sufficient fiber and non-digestable (by humans) sugars in order to feed, thrive and survive. We’re not about to let that fall to chance and that’s why we have added special PreBiotics to feed your probiotics and provide the maximum benefit no matter what the circumstances.
*No statements on this site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using these or any dietary supplements.