What Makes Our Digestive Enzymes PBDE13 so Powerful?
- DOCTOR FORMULATED ENZYMES FOR DIGESTION – Combines, protease, amylase and lipase with 10 other research supported enzymes.
- FULL SPECTRUM DIGESTION AID! – Look at the SUPPLEMENT FACTS! No other digestive enzyme targets proteins, carbs, sugars, oil seeds, legumes and fibers with a precision blend of powerful enzymes.
- CONCENTRATED DIGESTIVE BLEND – 3X more protease than other brands to help breakdown and extract the most nutrients from the proteins in your diet
- THE CORRECT ENZYME RATIO – Sure potency is important but having the correct ratio of enzymes to promote digestion across all food groups is even more important. We haven’t loaded up our capsules with a couple of cheap enzymes because you need the RIGHT Enzymes, not just more enzymes.
- PLANT BASED, NON-GMO, NATURAL & PURE QUALITY – MADE IN THE USA in a FDA and GMP Certified Facility and third party safety tested for purity.
- MADE IN THE USA in an FDA Inspected and cGMP Certified Facility For Maximum Potency.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I take PBDE13 before, during or after a meal?
In 99% of all applications you should take 1 capsule daily shortly before a meal (typically the biggest meal where you are hoping to get the maximum benefit of the enzymes.) 1% of the time you may be looking for anti-inflammatory or post operative swelling reduction you will want to take your digestive enzymes between meals.
Does PBDE13 Need to be Refrigerated?
The enzymes in PBDE13 are stable at room temperature for extended periods of time. This means that your PBDE13 bottles do not need to be stored in the fridge, however, you should avoid exposing them to high heat for extended periods of time.
What are the benefits to taking Digestive Enzymes PBDE13?
Digestive enzymes are in great part what makes it possible for your body to digest and absorb nutrients. Unfortunately, due to a number of factors, many people have insufficient digestive enzymes. Therefore, supplementing with a high quality, diverse digestive enzyme such as LEAN Nutraceuticals PBDE13 will likely lead to the following benefits:
- Less Gas and Less Bloating – Since you will have more complete digestion there is less undigested food that can pass from your small intestine into your large intestine. This is important because undigested food that passes into your large intestine begins to ferment because of the gut bacteria present there. This in turn causes gas, cramping and abdominal pain.
- More Energy and More Vitality! There two components here working in your favor. First, processing the nutrient and enzyme deficient processed foods typical of the Western diet requires more energy of your body. Supplementing with digestive enzymes helps reduce this burden. Second, you will have more complete digestion and more nutrient extraction. More nutrients = More energy! Its a double-header win-win for your body! In the words of Dr. Edward Howell in his book “Enzyme Nutrition”: “Enzymes are substances that make life possible. They are needed for every chemical reaction that takes place in the human body. No mineral, vitamin, or hormone can do any work without enzymes. Our bodies, all of our organs, tissues, and cells, are run by metabolic enzymes. They are the manual workers that build our body from proteins, carbohydrates, and fats, just as construction workers build our homes. You may have all the raw materials with which to build, but without the workers [enzymes] you cannot even begin.”
- Quicker Digestion – Ever eat a meal and feel like you now have brick or stone just stuck in your gut? That’s because your body is not breaking down the food you ingested rapidly enough. Your stomach remains full and stretched longer than is comfortable. The digestive enzymes in PBDE13 act as catalysts to super-charge your digestion minimizing the amount of time it takes to digest your meal.
- Less Food Intolerance! Insufficient digestion can give rise to food intolerances and increase the risk of food allergies. Proteins are notorious for causing issues so more effectively and efficiently digesting proteins can help you feel better. Many people struggle to digest lactose, fats and beans. The enzymes in PBDE13 can help by supplementing your natural enzymatic deficiencies.
- Less Heartburn! Your stomach doesn’t begin to secret hydrochloric acid until after pre-digestion takes place, approximately 30-60 minutes after eating. By taking a broad-spectrum digestive enzyme such as PBDE13 you can maximize the amount of pre-digestion taking place and lower the need for hydrochloric acid. This can help eliminate heart-burn and acid reflux.
Why 13 Enzymes? Most products seem to Have Just a handful?
When we formulated PBDE13 we wanted to deliver a broad benefit spectrum enzyme blend [13 in all] that could help just about anybody harness the nutrients in their diet better no matter what that diet. Carnivores, Vegans and just plain old process food eating Americans can all experience positive benefits from taking PBDE13.
Who Can Benefit from Digestive Enzyme Supplementation?
Individual with digestive issues such as acid reflux, gas, bloating, leaky gut, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, malabsorption, diarrhea or constipation might benefit from digestive enzymes. Also, individuals with enzymatic deficincies caused by:
- Chronic stress
- Alcohol consumption
- Sleep deficiency
- Diets rich in processed foods
- Long-term or overuse of NSAID and acid-blockers
- Fluoridated water consumption
What Do the Different Enzymes Do for Me?
What Our Customers are Saying about their PBDE13 Digestive Enzymes
- I highly recommend this product! It has greatly assisted me with how I feel, my energy level and overall health! It’s “easy to take” and I’ve had no after effects of any sort!!!
- I’ve been a repeat customer of LEAN for the past couple years. When I saw their recent release of their Digestive Enzyme Supplement I really wanted to give it a shot. I felt so much better after gorging myself at Thanksgiving. I didn’t have the brick feeling in my stomach that I usually have after eating a large meal.
- We have used multiple different products to aid in digestion. The latest was essential oils that would seem to only work some of the time. This product went beyond my expectations. Worked way better than my EO’s and love that I don’t need to use the pink stuff anymore. My husband has a super sensitive GI tract, not being born in the US, so our foods here upset him. We are so excited about this product!We have used multiple different products to aid in digestion. The latest was essential oils that would seem to only work some of the time. This product went beyond my expectations. Worked way better than my EO’s and love that I don’t need to use the pink stuff anymore. My husband has a super sensitive GI tract, not being born in the US, so our foods here upset him. We are so excited about this product!
Links to Supporting Research about Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes, those helpful little work horse catalysts have moved to the center stage of medical research in recent years. Here are just a few articles to get you started on your quest for knowledge!
- Lactose malabsorption and intolerance in the elderly.
- The effect of oral pancreatic enzyme supplementation
- Changes in pancreatic exocrine secretion with age
- Sleep, immunity and inflammation in gastrointestinal disorders
- Gut clock: implication of circadian rhythms in the gastrointestinal tract.
- [Systemic enzyme therapy in the treatment and prevention of post-traumatic and postoperative swelling].
Tips to Get the Most From Your PBDE13
Additional Information About PBDE13
Why LEAN NUTRACEUTICALS Plant Based Digestive Enzymes? Our MD formulated capsules contain a bio-science based formula of 13 ingredients to help your body more efficiently and effectively digest your daily food intake. Whether you are following a high protein, low carb or plant based diet harnessing the maximum nutrients from every calorie should be your goal. The Complete Enzyme Supplement in a Single Capsule Our powerhouse blend of enzymes targets all 5 categories of food! Protein Digestive Blend
- Protease (neutral ph)
- Protease 6.0 (high ph)
- Protease 3.0 (low ph)
Carbs, Breads, Cereal & Rice Digestive Blend
- Beta Gluconase
Sugars, Dairy & Dessert Digestive Blend
Fats & Oil Seeds Digestive Blend
Fiber, Legume & Green Plant Digestive Blend
Every single enzyme in our Plant Based Digestive Enzyme was carefully selected based upon clinically supported scientific evidence. There is NO fluff or pixie-dust.
*No statements on this site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using these or any dietary supplements.